Status: First-time applicant
Pre-MBA industry: Oil & Gas Engineering
Years of experience at time of matriculation: 5
GMAT/GRE score: 332 (V:169 Q:163)
Undergraduate GPA: 7.68/10.00/strong>
Admitted to: Tuck
Service Type: Premium Need-based
• SOP has a well-developed, structured process to help you build your application material within timelines, ensuring you are ready to submit your best effort well in time. With an air-tight process that ensures you put your best foot forward, the results seem guaranteed.
• The process is central to the development of your application components and guides you to explore your journey to this point, reflect deeply and translate it into compelling content through your essays. SOP IS VERY FOCUSED ON THE CLIENT, THE PROCESS NEVER LEAVES YOU OUT AND YOU REMAIN CENTRAL TO THE GOAL.
• My advisors at SOP were always prompt and always put in their best, becoming an integral part of my application journey.
• I was challenged to keep improving my application materials through various reviews and iterations.
• Through the several rounds of revisions, I was able to transform the material to shine and stand out to the admission committee.
• The resources are fantastic. You can access the content of previous successful applicants.
• On the introductory call I was able to ask all the questions and understood the process focused approach. The call itself served as a SWOT analysis and I understood my strengths and weaknesses as an applicant. With KATHRYN;’S VAST EXPERIENCE WORKING WITH CANDIDATES OVER THE YEARS AND NON SUGAR-COATING APPROACH, I WAS CONFIDENT IN THE EVALUAYION AND ALSO FELT ASSURED THAT THEY WOULD GUIDE ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.
• THE STRATEGY IS FOOLPROOOF, WITH AUTHENTIC APPLICATION CONTENT CRAFTED AND STRUCURED TO DELIVER YOUR STORY, MOTIVATIONS AND GOALS TO THE ADMISSIONS TEAM, YOU BUILD YOUR CONFIDENCE FOR THE FURTHER STEPS OF THE APPLOICATION LIKE THE INTERVIEW.
• Through the journey I took with SOP, I felt more confident and surer of my chances as a B-School applicant.
• Due to personal and professional reasons, I had limited time and was opting to apply to one college only.
• I was referred to SOP by several of my peers and seniors who had been successfully guided through their application process by SOP and were happily admitted to their dream schools. At the same time, I was aware that applications to top tier business schools are competitive and many fail to make it on their first attempt. In fact, I had seen the more common trend among my peers where they had applied unsuccessfully on their first attempt and only in their second year of application had offers from a few business schools. I also assumed this application to be my first attempt and with only one arrow in my arsenal, didn’t initially expect the application to convert to an offer. With a thorough and well-designed process, the application content evolved with my inputs and several reviews. The best part of the package is the unlimited reviews and Square One Prep partners with you such that they do not sign off on your content unless they are sure that it would be high quality and make the cut.
• The process made me reflect on my own MBA goals and at the end of it not only had I developed application material but was surer in my intent and motivations to join business school. While working on the content you forget the anxiety of the result
• AS I SOMETIMES FALTERED WITH THE TIMELINES, ANNIE AND KATHRYN KEPT ME ENCOURAGED NOT TO STRAY FROM THE TRACK ON TO THE GOAL.
• ANOTHER APPREHENSION I HAD WAS WITH THEM BEING HALFWAY ACROSS THE WORLD, THERE WOULD BE A CCOMMUNICATION GAP AND I’D BE CHASING AFTER THEM TO LOOK AT MY CONTENT IN A TIMELY MANNER. BOY, WAS IS WRONG! THEY ALWAYS KEPT ME ON MY TOES WITH UNFALTERING PROMPT RESPONSES AND FOLLOW UP.
• MY ADVISOR, ANNIE, SPENT TIME TI GET TO KNOW ME AND HELPED ME SHAPE THE APPLICATION CONTENT. SHE REVIEWED MY CONTENT SEVERAL TIMES AND NEVER CALLLED IT A DAY BEFORE THE TASK WAS OVER. IN TERMS OF THE TIME, SHE WAS ALWAYS SO PRMPT IN HER RESPONSES THAT THE BALL WAS ALWAYS IN MY COURT, WHICH IS THE WAY, YOU WOULD IDEALLY WANT IT AS YOU WANT TO SPEND MORE TIME ON YOUR CONTENT THAN WAITING FOR THE ADVISOR TO GET BACK. THE FINAL REVIEWE FROM THE LEADERSHIP TEAM ALSO INSTILLED CONFIDENCE THAT I WAS PUTTING MY BEST FOOT FORWARD.
• I USED THE COMPREHENSIVE PACKAGE FOR ONE SCHOOL. THE QUALITY OF MATERIALS IS A CLASS APART FROM WHAT YOU BEGIN WITH. WHEN YOU ARE PREPARING TO GO FOR YOR DREAM, YOU NEED THE A-TEAM WITH YOU, AND WITH MY EXPERIENCE, I CAN SURELY ENSORSE SOP AS THE A TEAM.
• WHILE THE PROGRAM PUT YOU FIRST, IT ALSO IS CHALLENGING AS WITH MULTIPLE ITERATIONS YOU NEED TO BE MORE CREATIVE AND ADEPT AT CRAFTING YOUR STORY.